Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Wk 12-14

First let me say I know I may not get credit.
During the final rehearsal I took the time to truly dedicated myself to the character. I really tried to feel who Boo was as a person so that I could put some type of life to her as I delivered the scene. I was able to implement some of the advice given to me from the instructor and my peers. I feel that I still need to gain more confidence in my delivery and knowledge of the character when I deliver.

The performance was better that I expected I thank the lord I went off book early that allowed me freedom to play with the character and implement different tactics to the overall scene. I was then able to actually familiarize myself with the script and my prompts. I would say overall I improved but I know I can do better.

I have been incorporating different intentions and obstacles into the script by looking at it differently instead of just trying to get the object I have begun to look at it from a cat and mouse perspective in a sense. I want quinberry bad but hooper is diligent in his protection of it. So now I am learning to use my womanly gifts seductively to gain access to what I want. It's actually becoming quite fun.

1 comment: