Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 9

This week was a challenging week. I have been battling illnesses secretly and trying to maintain my coursework. I have memorized half of the monologue already. The rehearsal process is going good. Tonya is a good person to work with as well. I have been trying to incorporate all of the techninques I have been learning from the readings into the actual work. I finally learned what a beat is and I am able to apply that to this script and analyze it more in depth. I also am learning how not to over think what I am seeing but take it for exactly what it is saying and apply it. I tried to upload my assignment to D2L but was having issues with the computer so I have to wait until I get to another computer with a harddrive and try to upload it or I will have to submit it by hard copy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that working with Tania has been productive for you, and that a beat is clearer to you. It will help you in your next scene as well.

    Try to let me know about computer troubles via email rather via the blog. Just in case I delay in looking at them.

    ReplyDelete